Again and again.
I feel this shit feeling!
Feel and fall on it.
What should I do?
Should I give up?
I always and always try to understand you.
Yeah, it's you!
But, see, what are you doing when I talk to you?
You turn your face.
Hah..
Why did you do that?
You are a SMART person, (they said to me)
But, when I realize that you never respect people around you,
What is your benefit here?
Just go and life in jungle!
(For whoever. Who never respect people around them, just talk and talk about their beautiful life, and never want to know what are people around them feeling.)
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
How do you write a love letter to a place? To a time? To bittersweetness?
-
Pernahkah kalian melihat suatu tempat yang saaaaangaaaaaaaat indah, dan kalian ingin pergi kesana? Aku punya beberapa tempat yang sangat in...
-
Human can't be perfect in remember all things that happened in every single day. That's why we need a camera.
-
Yap! It's been a week. Time flies sooo fast. Di hari pertama kemarin, aku dibantu banyak sekali sama Shanriya (mudah-mudahan namany...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar